Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Tracks of My Tiers

Oh, goodness.

I know I said that in this space I would go easy on certain types of communication - namely, I'd avoid taking people to task when they make grammar gaffes in less-formal venues such as Facebook. But this review of a bike on the Walmart website  - well, I just couldn't pass this up:

look out you need to upgarde for better tiers!!!

02/25/2012
[NAME REDACTED]
soutg gate
[ONE STAR]
sorry to say ...i got this bike last year for my birthday on oct. ... and my first 3 week use it ....tiers are not good everthing goes in "in it" gets flats right away....is like the tiers cant stand the road ...my inertubs has about 6 padshes alrady stop using it couple moths ago ....is just a hassle to keep panshing it.....then theres no 29 in intertubs at the store for this bike nor on the computer site !!! want to order better tiers for this bike ... dont get me wrong is nice looking and is big......i might change it for another bike that is 29" inc ..... that can stand the road.!!
All I can say is...wow. And, of course, UPGARDE!

At first, I thought perhaps it was written by a ten year old, but the review self-identifies as 25-34 year old male. Then I thought, maybe they just don't speak English. Yeah, maybe that's it.
i need new inertubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment